Return to Blogging

This is my second foray into blogging, I used to publish under my old name Full Moon a homage to one of my favorite Shojo anime series. I also used to have a personal blog that was actually fairly popular, unfortunately it ended in disaster and I relinquished my blog. Unfortunately it was hijacked by spammers I have been doing stuff to remove it.

This is my blog to provide some of my insight and personal views on three main topics, Anime, Manga, and Cosplay. I have a Bachelor of Arts in History and I am currently getting my Master's Degree in Business. In the Anime world I have been staffing Anime Expo for quite some time. Right now I am currently in the Board of Directors of this organization, so I assure you that his blog will be anything but controversial.

Comments

Most Popular Posts of the Week

Manga Review: Okusama ga Seito Kaichou

Anime Review: Okusama ga Seito Kaichou

Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Review (Nintendo Switch)

Manga Review: Saikyou no Kurokishi♂, Sentou Maid♀ ni Tenshoku shimashita

Rhythmic Gymnastics in Anime and Manga