Anime Los Angeles 2011 Thoughts

Photographing the K-On Cosplay Gathering at ALA

This is my second year at Anime LA and I thought the convention was WONDERFUL. I was only there on Saturday, but I had a heck of a time. Anime Los Angeles is a hidden gem because it is such a great convention that all Anime, Manga, and Video Game fans should attend. It is a very energetic convention that is the perfect convention to start the new year. Major props to Chaz and his staff for continuing to raise the bar for this great convention every year.

Masquerade was great, I really enjoyed the skits this year. My personal favorite was the dating sim skit and the Howl's Moving Castle skit. Those two are the ones I will remember ALA Masquerade 2011 for.

All the ALA staff were great, there was not a bad seed in the bunch. They were friendly, knowledgeable, and helped create the energetic atmosphere that makes Anime Los Angles such a great convention. The cosplay photographers were awesome, I could talk with you guys for hours on end. It was so much fun talking with fellow hobbyists and pros. The cosplayers, what could I say? You guys were amazing and so much fun to be around, you are the reason I do what I do for Anime conventions. It was great seeing so many familiar faces from Anime Expo and Pacific Media Expo. I took around 850 pictures for Saturday, I would have taken more if I wasn't so busy talking and having fun with the cosplayers. Thank you for being great photographic subjects and I hope you love the photos I took of you.

It was a great convention, I had the time of my life. Thank you everyone!!!

PS: Here is my Anime Los Angeles 2011 photo gallery. I will leave it up until around June 2011 to free up space for Anime Expo 2011. It will be a permanent gallery on my Facebook page, so don't worry if you have me on Facebook.

Comments

Most Popular Posts of the Week

Manga Review: Okusama ga Seito Kaichou

Anime Review: Okusama ga Seito Kaichou

Manga Review: Saikyou no Kurokishi♂, Sentou Maid♀ ni Tenshoku shimashita

Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Review (Nintendo Switch)

Rhythmic Gymnastics in Anime and Manga