Contributor at Inside AX


It seems that my writing abilities have been recognized by some people in Anime Expo. Recently I was approached with being a contributor at Inside Anime Expo. At first I basically recycled some articles from my blog, but recently I have started doing original contributions.

Cosplay Photoshoots
Anime Conji Report
Evangelion 2.22 review

I will contributing two articles a month, and the articles will span Anime, Manga, Cosplay, and Video Games. What a coincidence, my points of interest that I can pontificate on through long prose.

Comments

Most Popular Posts of the Week

Manga Review: Okusama ga Seito Kaichou

Anime Review: Okusama ga Seito Kaichou

Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Review (Nintendo Switch)

Manga Review: Saikyou no Kurokishi♂, Sentou Maid♀ ni Tenshoku shimashita

Rhythmic Gymnastics in Anime and Manga