Anime Expo 2011 Fan Video

If you haven't seen it already, here are some fan videos of Anime Expo 2011 by one of my favorite videographers, Ackson Lee. His videos are world class and they capture the beauty and art of cosplay so wonderfully.

Anime Expo 2011 - Fanvideo 1
Anime Expo 2011 - Fanvideo 2
Anime Expo 2011 - Fanvideo 3
Anime Expo 2011 - Fanvideo 4
Anime Expo 2011 - Fanvideo 5

I can't really say anything except I had the pleasure of meeting him many times, and I have told him the many times I met him during Anime Expo that I love his videos. His passion and love of cosplay combined with his incredible editing and cinematography make him the best of the best.

Please show him your support and thank him for doing a great job when you see him in a major California Anime Convention.

Comments

Most Popular Posts of the Week

Manga Review: Okusama ga Seito Kaichou

Anime Review: Okusama ga Seito Kaichou

Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Review (Nintendo Switch)

Manga Review: Saikyou no Kurokishi♂, Sentou Maid♀ ni Tenshoku shimashita

Rhythmic Gymnastics in Anime and Manga