Anime Expo 2011 Photos

Anime Expo 2011 Guest of Honor: the beautiful Maon Kurosaki
During Anime Expo I wear two hats, the first is being on the Board of Directors for the non-profit parent company behind Anime Expo. The second hat I wear is between Board duties, and that is a photographer. On my free time I took over 3,000 pictures, in which many of them are full blown photo shoots.

Here are the links to a small amount of photos I have taken during Anime Expo, I hope you enjoy it. Like most of my other photobucket folders, they will be deleted after some time.


Enjoy!




Comments

Drei said…
the last photo is a girl right? she looks lovely on the photo wearing that manly costume.

drei~scrubs landau

Most Popular Posts of the Week

Manga Review: Okusama ga Seito Kaichou

Anime Review: Okusama ga Seito Kaichou

Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Review (Nintendo Switch)

Manga Review: Saikyou no Kurokishi♂, Sentou Maid♀ ni Tenshoku shimashita

Rhythmic Gymnastics in Anime and Manga