Anime Expo 2012 Panels


This is a quick announcement, but I will be in two panels for Anime Expo 2012. Unfortunately, due to my busy schedule working on my Master's Thesis in Spring Quarter, I did not have enough time to plan and prepare for panels. I apologize in advance to many people who attend the interesting panels I run. Look forward to my panels in Pacific Media Expo 2012 and Anime Conji 2013.

The Future of Anime Expo & SPJA
Saturday, Day 2, June 30, 2012
LP3 LACC 515A
2:00pm - 3:00pm

This is a panel where the Society for the Promotion of Japanese Animation's Research and Development Committee will talk with attendees and listen to attendee suggestions on future departments, events, and ideas for the SPJA. This panel will be run by me, the R&D Chairman and R&D Board Directors Paul Wilson and Takayuki Karahashi.

SPJA Board Meeting
Monday, Day 4, July 2, 2012
LP4 LACC 411
10:00am - 11:00am

The SPJA Board Meeting is our public board meeting for SPJA. We discuss open items for the Board of Directors and take questions from the attendees.

If you see me in those events, feel free to say hello and participate in those events.

Comments

Most Popular Posts of the Week

Manga Review: Okusama ga Seito Kaichou

Anime Review: Okusama ga Seito Kaichou

Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Review (Nintendo Switch)

Manga Review: Saikyou no Kurokishi♂, Sentou Maid♀ ni Tenshoku shimashita

Rhythmic Gymnastics in Anime and Manga