Back Again

 

Hi everyone, sorry I neglected this blog, I ignored this blog for 5 years and it get 300,000 hits when I was gone. This COVID-19 pandemic era is a suitable time to start doing this blog again because it is history happening. Since my last post, I started working for the government, started grad school (again), and I played a ton of games, watched a ton of anime, and read a ton of manga, so there is no shortage of material to post on here.

Because of my intense workload and school load, I will aim to do at least two big (at least 1,000 words) thoughtful posts a month. Let see how long that lasts!

Comments

Most Popular Posts of the Week

Manga Review: Okusama ga Seito Kaichou

Anime Review: Okusama ga Seito Kaichou

Manga Review: Saikyou no Kurokishi♂, Sentou Maid♀ ni Tenshoku shimashita

Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Review (Nintendo Switch)

Rhythmic Gymnastics in Anime and Manga