Website Update 4/12/11


Hey guys, due to popular demand I have completely changed the layout and the information in the "cosplay photography" and "Kris Zoleta" section of the blog. Here are some new changes and additions for each section.

Cosplay Photography
  • Added a complete list of conventions and events I attend
  • Expanded the section where you can contact me
  • Added more photography samples and sectioned them by convention
Kris Zoleta
  • Added more detail on my background
  • Added a list of Cirque du Soleil shows, favorite games of all time, Anime Convention History, and national parks I visited.

If you have any suggestions, feel free to contact me and let me know what you want fixed or added. This site turned out to popular beyond my wildest dreams, so I want to do any changes for the people who read it.

Thanks,

Comments

Most Popular Posts of the Week

Manga Review: Okusama ga Seito Kaichou

Anime Review: Okusama ga Seito Kaichou

Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Review (Nintendo Switch)

Manga Review: Saikyou no Kurokishi♂, Sentou Maid♀ ni Tenshoku shimashita

Rhythmic Gymnastics in Anime and Manga